European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Biden is worst. He's wants to print more.  Let's get rid.of him now.

There goes the secret... A bubble that everybody knows it, is not a bubble. ( checking with a pen balance sheet.. hey while I was checking price moved +13% and keep on going .. let me adjust.. ups now -7% dam you markets and I don't have a calculator..you guys!!  )

20 % interest from a save investment that#39s based on a stable coin. How#39s that not full with contradictions?

Seems he paused hiring because they plan to eliminate a few unnecessary jobs.

All of these dumb experts in the comments smh. Clearly you know nothing about manufacturing an industry I've been in 25 years. Cutting staff does not mean loss of production necessarily. Every manufacturer has unproductive people on the payroll who bring nothing to the table who should be cut.

Inflation in the US is overstated profits are way up for corporations, big corps are using inflation as a cover for increasing profits.

No. The US governemnt is in no place to afford any interest rate right now. The only way is for other countries to hyper inflate before us or eliminate all high risk junk bonds

Bitcoin is not a bubble. Get the flip outta here...

Keeping him as C.E.O. is dangerous for investors.

I don't think the government wants to stop inflation, they want it to increase to diminish the burden of the debt.

Nobody can save US inflation except China which US government knew it but does not want to admit it for face saving reason..American have to thanks US "smartest" President Donald Trump for starting the trade war with China which was the root of the inflation...

this dude is gonna have to live life looking over his shoulder if he continues to be so public and arrogant. He fucked over many peoples lives

Yes. By shifting the attention to China and Russia, Biden can easily downplay the inflation issue.