European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Actually, nobody can see a bubble; that's why it's a bubble"

NO!  How other than stop printing money and wasting money on unproductive military expenditures?

quotHe had a reputation to keep and cheating people would destroy that.quot This could be said about all fraudsters. The thing is, these people build up reputation to deceive other people. It is their whole point.

Crypto keeps fluctuating, causing a lot of loss, What's the best way to make money from crypto trading?

Our raises already got sucked away.. We're tired of getting screwed so we decided NOT to buy much at all just the basics screw Chinia and the GREEDY corporations who make record profits and screw the employees

Never trusted stable coins or any other crypto coin from the beginning - a fool and his money are soon parted.

he doesnt look at the stock price. oh man, thats a terrible thing to say. why did he buy shares then if the CEO doesnt care?

I dont want answers, I want my money back. All my 10K

Current Adminstration: Printing (e.g. borrowing) more money will lower inflation... first step of any solution is to admit you have a problem.  reality is they don't want to stop inflation, that's their plan.

Real easy. The public just needs to really cut back on frivolous spending. Just for one month. Stay home. Dont drive anywhere not needed. Dont buy anything. Even buy less food.  month of that the  The big corps will start dropping prices back to normal

Frankly speaking, his idea is not new. Many crypto venture capital turned blind eye on this loop-holes.

Brandon is in high demand.  Let's go Brandon!

If his products run the world the stock wouldn't wouldn't be $7.  It would be profitable

Want to stop inflation? Simple: just stop printing.