European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All pretty speeches and noble ideas. Until 20-30 years down the line crypto will be a system for the rich again

I mean quotlow riskquot and also quot20% a yearquot in the same sentence. If you invest in something like this you are really stupid or smart enough to scam others while it lasts.

I think the story should of been strictly about USDT...lets not get into conspiracies...but i believe the U.S Government is involved.

permaculture is a greater investment than graduate school for those wanting to live abroad

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

Garlands plan is to wait out the clock so he can say, oh we just couldn't get to it in time.rrr,

So a bunch of big bankers killed the competition LOL crazyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pi Network will succeed all these crypto, Pi Network is doing something all other crypto isn#39t.

Stable genius, musk is. We have watched the printing endless dollars for nearly 2 yrs . Preschoolers understand the inflation of that.

Look. I#39m just saying, the others this man surrounded himself by might be his downfall. 8Ball-quot I#39m trying to tell you to watch yo back and trust few, ain#39t no nigga gone watch yo back for you like youquot

after graduation, I learned something from I can't forget,  people don't want to fix problems so to take advantage of it. inflation cant be stopped because people up there makes use of it.  low interest rates has little to do with growth, it only grows the financial markets. growth is about the people providing innovation or output.