European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE IN MY LIFE WAS INVESTING IN FINANCIAL MARKET. TRUST ME GUYS, IT PAYS!

SBF️‍Brian Brooks️‍ et al ️‍ Big Big Brains in the house️‍

Oil prices are up because of high demand and low supply (under Trump many US drilling sites shutdown) Higher oil prices are pushing prices in any every sectors.

When the government raises taxes everything cost more ! Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out! Thanks Biden

I guess everyone can identify the clown in this hearing.

If his products run the world the stock wouldn't wouldn't be $7.  It would be profitable

Broken capitalism.  Solution,  need to start over.  Burn the FIRE sector. Vote for a change    (pun) demand democracy NOW.org  banks produce  nothing,  zero,  just profits  DNC = RNC = the 1%  =  Wall street not the 99%  remember the 1970s ?  what it took to get change a revolution,  yeah

Inflation is an expansion of the money supply, period!  Rising prices are the consequence.

Only those who take the time to do their research will do well in this space.

Theres something about watching 100 year olds talk about crypto is funny to me.

Too many people investing into things without understanding the fundamentals of the thing they#39re investing into.brbrReality check for anyone reading this:brbr1. If someone or something promises you 20% interest, when not even the biggest interest returning investments (REITS) can yield such large returns (when they#39re legally mandated to pay investors large portion of their profits), you should question where that money is coming from.brbr2. If something sounds too good to be true, it#39s probably not. The steep deviation from the normal interest payout in the investment world should#39ve been the biggest red flag of them all.brbrNot to mention, going back to the fundamentals - If you were investing into stable coins because you wanted to protect your savings from what#39s going on with real currencies, why would you put money into a system that balances it#39s value with an inflationary system? brbrThis ain#39t rocket science. brbrI really hope things work out for people who lost big on this. Truly, one of the most messed up financial stories in a while.

wow this dude is arrogant, isn't he? makes me concerned as a shareholder lol

The question is not whether inflation can be stopped. It is do the people want it to be stopped. The answer is NO