Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The us economy is dead, these people should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to the country. They just keep printing money, more inflation is on its way.

i had the opportunity to invest in Luna, a friend of mine was really into it, fortunately i didnt trust the project and did not buy any Luna :-)

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was Practically Crying then. It kept dipping. That#39s what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to Hilder Ferguson. I#39m not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits

metagin what do you think about this token ? can i know thank you

When fed stimulates or better to say overstimulates the economy it basically brings "future spending and investments" to "today". When FED starts to slow down the economy it moves "today's" spending and investments to "future" and moves "focus" to optimizations and cost cutting. There is no free lunch but as always when FED serves lunch, top 5% had really great lunch, while 95% will pay the bill.

The funny thing is when they say people lost money. It was only monopolized entities . The regular man won  though.

I have 1300 share of pltr so far. Imma keep buying for the next 5 years every payday

If there is a 20% return on deposits, there must be a way the invested capital earns said 20% plus expenses and profit. Nowhere in this convoluted explanation of algorithmic song and dance was an earning mechanism revealed. Charles Ponzi would be proud.

Inflation is real because the pandemic slowed consumption. The BBB can stifle inflation if given the chance.

Considering inflation is worldwide, we may be able to influence inflation but I doubt we can control.it. Nixon created inflation when he took the US dollar off the gold standard in 1971. Volcker's draconian interest rates finally tamed inflation in time for Reagan's second campaign in 1984.

Do Kwon got so cocky that he literally challenged billionaires to attack Luna. br1. Never challenge the internet.br2. Never challenge the billionaires.