Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So if you buy some at .03 cents current value, then you would get 20% return on the .03 price investment.

So wouldn#39t it most likely be banks that were behind it? They damage competitors and force more regulations on them.

Terra and luna are stable coins?  I bet this guys role model is Kim.

game stop stock was artificially deflated by hedge funds betting against it. that wasn't a meme, it was average people supporting a business they love and fighting back against wall street market fixers.

If they can stop people from opting out of the dollar system using crypto and stop people creating their own printing machine using pegged coins maybe.

Your bachelor's degree is not worth Jack anymore.100%

All cryoto is not safe because its just dump scheme by the the so called money gurus

I am angrier about the coordinated attack on the LUNA ecosystem than I am at Do Kwan. Do Kwan just acted as millions of other cocky young guys in his position would've. I wish there were regulations such that the hedge fund would have to reimburse me for my loss.

Invest in the company not the stock price, a long term position is 10 years plus, PLTR has not even tapped Europe or International markets, analysts on Wall St also said Tesla would go bankrupt in 2018, PLTR will scale especially with Apollo and Foundry.

I sold my Luna a month before the crash , Ukraine war made me shift my assets into more stable assets like Bitcoin, used, and s and p 500 stock and several commodity companies

Only suckers will believe Feds.   Put all money into Bitcoin.... Feds are high on drugs.

2. DOJ Garland is afraid of what might happen to himself