Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
batton down the hatches. Hurricane Biden is comin to town

Feds should have raised interest years ago....tapering off won't do a dam thing.

Isaiah 5 20-21 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  Ephesians 2 8-9 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.  Acts 2:21 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Call on JESUS!!  ONLY JESUS SAVES!

They don't care about stock price and that's a great thing. They know their company is a behemoth in the making.

He's not pausing hiring, he said people have to come back to the office.  If they don't they're fired.  After he sees who stays he will re-hire those lost positions.  He's just waiting to see who leaves tesla and twitter is all.  SIlly  twisting things to suit their people again instead of reporting anything useful.  This media company is a joke.  Did you even read the email?

Sounds like both sides are discontent with the SEC