Aeroflot sells special shares in order to be able to buy planes

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Stop massive gov spending.  Allow pipelines to open up.  Stop the lockdowns

The fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 3.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 15 BTC in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Brice Chapman

Good old Dan is going to cut his numbers for Tesla stock from $2000 to $1900. Just keep sending money to our fund.

Yes remove the people causing it and it will it's being done on purpose

More  BS FUD.  If you get hurt then you are stupid but you still have a right to spend your money how you want.  Lumping Tesla in the headline with bubbles is another example of pure FUD by  the joke financial news channel.  Urge some caution over Rivian, which is a bubble.  By the way Tesla could care less if Herz buys or not.  Tesla sells every car they make no matter if Herz was in or out of business it wouldn't matter.

To be honest, I#39ve never managed to wrap my head around American economicsbrbrFrom the FIAT currency to highly inflated startup valuations and crypto. brbrTo a layman like me, it all seems like people create money out of thin air, bank on the hype then jump ship when the house of cards comes crashing down on them

Good thread. I don#39t trust Cypto Coins. I only invest in properties eventhrough the yield is low and slow, but it is still safe and i can enjoy the ownership of my properties.

3. DOJ Garland is afraid to do his job and wants others to pursue Trump in Civil Court 

Does anyone know what are the 3 crypto companies shes talking about in 9:13? She said they got approved by the OCC

It was cause by US China Trade War. Banning and Tax Chinese Cheap Goods , China also restrict their export    causing Demand over Supply. Taxing Chinese goods eventually cause price of cheap goods goes higher and China revenge US by restrict their export to slow down their supply chain. China is slow down their economy to hurt US even more. By the way World are facing Inflation  cause by US China trade war

Pi Network will succeed all these crypto, Pi Network is doing something all other crypto isn#39t.

Biggest bubble is the government printing money like there is value in it. The money is simply going to many of these investments as a way to keep up with inflation. Rich get richer no matter what.

Nobody wants to pay more, yet the same people no want to charge less