BlackRock: Away from stocks and bonds, recession is coming

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What changed in 3 days. Now your saying the economy is great. Lmfao  State ran media.... its funny how after meeting with bidens white house and they told you to stop talking negative about the economy.  We know the Economy is crashing. How do we know? We see it in everyday life. Unlike you guys we actually live in the real world trying to get by.  While the rich can sit back.

I'm seeing a lot of people using Teslas for Uber lately.  Not sure what the logic is in buying a $100k car and then getting paid less than minimum wage to shuttle drunks around all night and cleaning up their puke off the seats in the morning.  Personally if you need the money I would sell the car and not drive Uber but hey, it's your life.

I feel terrible for ppl that got screwed by this event. I#39m one of the lucky ones, Luna was once my biggest holding and I sold it all between 75-100$. As for algoritmic stable coins, I will be staying far away from now on.

Inflation is a tax on poor consumers.. It cannot be stopped, not as long as the federal reserve and fractional banking system exists. It is nothing less than modern serfdom

What can be seen as a problem could also be seen as an opportunity. I am thinking of people in their mid thirties who have felt trapped by student or other types of debt. Those costs are fixed so if people in early to mid career can trade up to a better job with higher pay they are in better shape.

if the rich are going to get richer, they will always find new ways to do so , Always. Remember that you are nothing more than a part of the bigger system, its not your game you are following their rules. know that be a humble trader and you will find success and peace

"Five Signs That Apple Is A Bubble - Forbes"  - April 23, 2012

Cathy Wood sez Value will be slammed in 2022  Over supply

Mr. Barr and Mr. Sherman are in cohorts with Gary Gensler. Easy.