BlackRock: Away from stocks and bonds, recession is coming

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Far too much panel time was expended on stablecoins, which only represents 5% of cryptocurrency

Finally a  that portrays how the elite, the Federal Reserve, the Congress, the president, and the media think how dumb the American public is.  Their condensation only shows how dumb they look.

I was actually going to put 5k into this about 2 weeks before all this happened. Thank God I put my money into other investments. Still down a bit but not worthless.

For a guy that always wears ski gear he is finally in his element and can speak freely.

The fear mongering in US media is insane. As long as inflation is controlled it is NOT a problem. It didnt appear out of nowhere, it is the outcome of the economic stimulus created by the government. The United States is the greatest economy on earth with the greatest minds to work on this problem. I am sure things will be just fine.

Walmart across the board has raised prices. Most, if not all, sticker prices are old. New prices you find out at the register.

Mr Emmer what is the price discovery of gold and silver? XD and all other finances 1.0 if you print money and give it to the bancs that has the assets!!

This channel is owned by the Federal Reserve Bankster Family Cartel that has been robbing us sense 1913  Duh!!!!    And funds all wars, both sides fools!!!

All pretty speeches and noble ideas. Until 20-30 years down the line crypto will be a system for the rich again