BlackRock: Away from stocks and bonds, recession is coming

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

few years ago, everyone said crypto markets were scams. Now, The House Financial services commitee treats the regulatory. The market and consequently THE PEOPLE have the power, not burocracy.

Whyyy are people comparing gas prices from LAST year during a time hardly any one was driving...compare to 2019

How favourable is the market now. I want to invest in cryptocurrency

It is clear that crypto CEOs should be running our financial system.

It's fun to watch how these talking heads have collectively changed their tone toward Musk in the last three years.  They're scared of him now.

Thanks for this great explanation.. We're doomed. A crash is coming. Can't print trillions of dollars out of thin air and expect no inflation! Us is the only country in the world that doesn't back it's money with gold.

Tesla stock dipped severally, resulting to about 40% drop in the shares value so far . I seriously need suggestions on how to diversify my $400k portfolio made up of volatile TSLA.

how to stop it: stop our current administration. not with paperwork, or votes, or impeachments but plain old force instead. like shoved out into the street to land on asses.

wat if Doquan was the one who funded the crash? then profited on the short?

Haha we sell off for bullish hiring news then sell off even more as job cuts expected.  Lmao. You can't make this crap up.

wow...  actually gave  a fair shake and almost an open mic. *clap clap ... clap