BlackRock: Away from stocks and bonds, recession is coming

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So why is Bitcoin worh so much? Because they aren't making anymote of it unlike crooked banks and govts

green wearing his mask in his office LOL wtf dude,

I wouldn#39t trust this man to wipe my dog#39s ass....luckily I never got excited about LUNA and owned very very little.

Buy NIO now. This EV manufacturer is going to build an assembly facility in the US. Get in now! Semper Fi

stop giving handouts, stop waiting for handouts, go back to work...

Cryptocurrency = no more cash system = the mark of the beast system = 666. It is clear that many don't see it  yet. Be aware.

Terra and luna are stable coins?  I bet this guys role model is Kim.

I mean, having all your money stored in only 1 asset, being the most unstable one of all - crypto is not the smartest thing to do..

I will not be buying much of anything but what I need to survive and save save save

These are the elites invited to Davos? This guy lies, deflects, and dodges.

Investing in stocks or real estates are very good ideas though real estate investment seems a bit more complex. Who else is in line with me?

I have a super bad feeling about our wealthy class. Pause all trash collection, sewer services, and repair work in Malibu and Beverly Hills. Boycott the wealthy, give them the class warfare they've commenced on us for 40 years.