Stablecoin guidelines published by New York's crypto regulator

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They can't stop it, so yall better get this right

Very informative , well the crypto market seems to have waken up in a bullish pattern and a better season to go into bitcoin day trading with a working strategy and signals backed with the help of a pro which turns out be so accurate and profitable. Oliver Walsh has been a real mentor so far which have been able to grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to a total of 7.8btc through daily trading.

Hey man, I just wanted to say that I really love your threads. You provide great content while not using asinine methods like click-bait titles like Jake Tran does. I wish you success in all your endeavors.

The Federal Reserve Bank is very, very destructive to the USA. A gold standard is superior.

Of course they can.  They can REVERSE this at anytime.  With CONTROL of the supply, they can control the Price.  This is ALL set up to slowly choke the life out of alot of people.

I was hoping for the Bitcoin bubble pop,  but it's still going strong.

Obviously we are heading into a recession been saying this for months. But we can still get a double top before we crash into a multi year bear market

It's supply and demand; demand is high and supplies are low. Get the supply situation fixed and things will improve.

It will just be an easier way for ilicit transactions to take place..... Then the feds will not tracked all that money because they dont care.....

ya short hedge funds had nothing to do with it..... such a shallow thread