Stablecoin guidelines published by New York's crypto regulator

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of Ms. Dixon's answers were disappointing and not to the point.

Inflation is a product of labor and pay checks not spending by the Fed and business Republicans would like to increase the labor shortage by keeping the Mexican labor their donors are bring in out of the country. The shortage probably comes because people in their 60s and 70s used the pandemic to retire. And labor shortages may not mean everyone is employed, rural people who won't go to a job are not going to be employed. The last 10 or 20% of employment are people with similar problems, some failed to be motivated and reliable maybe before high school, others say I don't want to work at Walmart or Amazon, and other personal issues that lead to a life of mostly unemployment.

Interesting... After all this time telling us that increased wages won't increase prices

3:19  SHOULD be building a consumer product. But they can't because AI predictive technology is limited as f at the moment. That's the bottleneck. That's why it's 70% a data consultancy company and 30% an AI company.

No way they can stop if they try to the economy will deflate to a point where the government will for sure go bankrupt causing famine etc , fundamentally there are 2 problems reducing demographic growth and aging population which is going to devastate the debt burdened economy into a deflationary spiral at one point but for now hyperinflation is the problem .

Thank you so much for this informative thread it has helped me greatly. Most time people don#39t know where to start when it comes to investment. But great investors can provide proper guidance...

The Fed not going to stop inflation as a matter of fact there trying to destroy there system and trying to give us a NEW SYSTEM aka The Great Reset aka Green New Deal were they will be in FULL control of our currency then the FED would be out of control to do what ever they want. The problem is the American people are watching them and Physical Gold, Silver and Crypto on blockchains are in there way.

Everything is bubble no place is save to invest your money

A lot of people in Europe and other parts of the world are kind of tired of having everything tied to the US dollar.  Because the US will print out a bunch of money to get themselves out of trouble. Normally this should only cause inflation at home, but since everything is tied to the US dollar, the rest of the world has to suffer as well.  So basically, your bankers can create any type of crisis (like we saw) but no problem, the Fed is gonna bail them out. Isn't that kind of similar to what's going on in other regimes like for example China?...

The Tesla selloff on the twitter bid was smart money seeing this huge potential failure.

Jump the interest rate at 8%.............The all things will go down......

What bubble is next?? Pffft The bubble coming from my ass when I fart in the bath tub!

My concerns band questions are as follows. Can crypto currency be used to purchase items at a yard sale? Can it be used at the strip bar, can it be used to buy nuclear armaments? Can it be used to support failing enterprises domestically or abroad?  Is it fractionally reserved bankable, can the thousand day interest method be applied towards it?  Does it honor the founding fathers? How easy or difficult is it to counterfeit? Is it FDIC insured? What backs it, could it be taken to a bank and exchanged for an  IRA contribution? Does it cost money to use like some debit cards and credit cards? How difficult would it be to loan one of a crypto currency carriers friends or relatives twenty dollars if a situation arised? Could it be used to donate to charities? What about campaign contributions?