Stablecoin guidelines published by New York's crypto regulator

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
usdt is next. usdc is the only legit and safe stablecoin. period.

Yes of course, what goes up comes down, but in this case not in a good way. Deflation is FED's nightmare.

Ive never listened to one of these. But I especially enjoyed this one as I understand how important crypto will be for our future. Happy these talks are happening so intelligently.

How can inflation exist in a zero interest climate where wages are stagnant? Sorry, being Australian I don't get that (Australia is big but our economy is medium sized).  It's different here. We have all the above but we are having a stupidly wild housing market - everywhere.  People are greedy & stupid, rates will rise. When the US ups it's interest rates, a lot of Australians will learn that a $1,000,000 loan on a $120,000 income is not wise.

I think the story should of been strictly about USDT...lets not get into conspiracies...but i believe the U.S Government is involved.

Diversity and under-representation concerns with banking and minority wealth creation, CFTC and SEC common regulatory regimes, asset regulation properties and risk-gradientization vs binarization as "is security" or "is not security", spot Bitcoin ETF confusion despite futures ETF prices coming from spot prices, zk-snark-based tax ids and digital zk-based digital ids generally, FDIC insurrance on stablecoins taking into account USDC's similarities to and differences from a bank, CBDC principles, broker definition clarification and narrowing...all good stuff. Keep it up y'all! Looking forward to the next one.

i had 0 invested in terra but i hate do kwon from a bottom of my harth

Stop increasing money supply to stop inflation. Econ 101

Democrat politicians are giving $Billions to foreigners.

whats this fake news x)? dint the banks did this.

China has it's own electric cars, they poached lots of people back in 2013-2016. Tesla will never beat sales in China. Run options because they only have a American and European market but even Volvo has partnered with Chinese electric cars during the pandemics

As long as both sides of the political aisle over spend wildly like they have for decades now (and then blame each other) we'll continue to swirl the drain.  Politicians on BOTH SIDES have caused this crisis, but hey don't worry about them, if things collapse they'll eat well and have bunkers to hide in.

No mention of the Federal Reserve ? (Interest rates) need to be raised from its rock bottom state to slow inflation. Fed needs to taper its easy monetary policy asap

Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days