Stablecoin guidelines published by New York's crypto regulator

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this misleading message about inflation approved by the Biden whitehouse ?

If you had $450,000.00 to invest, and you stuck it in a stable coin, then you had too much money to begin with.  Also, if you#39re looking for an alternative to the dollar that keeps its value in sync with the dollar, then what was your endgame?  You know, there#39s a asset that keeps in perfect sync with the dollar, it can be used in electronic transactions and it#39s accepted the world over... We call it: The Dollar.

Yes, but they won't stop it. It would require crashing the economy... That includes both assets and equities.

threadsUCvcMkIT_afFIV1VKDmIwupwthreadsUCvcMkIT_afFIV1VKDmIwupw

Keep voting for handouts! Remember I'm not going to donate to the sidewalk beggars. I've been taxed enough!

GOD Loved you enough too send His Son JESUS for you and if you will believe in Him and at baptized in THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT and turn from your sins you will be saved.

Disastrous energy policy is the root cause of inflation

brHave you ever used the LordJesusChristGod's Name as a swear word?  Yes  no

The end of the dollar could be near. Too much chaos going on in the world, and there's no telling what we're going to experience in this new year coming up.

Hehehe ..... you know you're having a bad day, when Sleepy Joe pastes you to the wall...... Well, I hope he (Elon) enjoys his trip to the moon (Fed-funded SpaceX project), this on hearing Elon whining about the economy.

The difference between bitcoin and Tesla is that Tesla produce something that is tangible unique and is self supported by the most advanced technology in its market, It has mega factories ready to produce, It is also an energy provider, Solar, and has an infrastructure of the largest charger network. Telsa cars are the fastest and safest in the world.

From the clip: There is no way the Fed can help and it will all depend on Congress.  Me: Alrighty, time to die.