Stablecoin guidelines published by New York's crypto regulator

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Korean said it would collapse even before he started it

Nice content! Few years back i was assistant to a wealthy pen artist and within the short period i worked with him i observed that he had quite a chunk of investment everywhere, stocks, crypto, dividend investing to name a few, so he had revenues coming in from all angles. And in a year his worth doubled. With this i learned that the rich stay rich by investing.

Crypto's and nfts are taking over as the invention of the meta verve is coming with a full force. Buy into a coin meaning you should invest right now with an expert who will guild into making millions in this space just like I did with mr pen Larry.

It took Biden less then a year to destroy our economy.

Hyperinflation in Germany, 1914-1923 , yes the very smart and world leaders in banking couldn't make this debt-printing work either.  Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it and the US "FED" is a private company of conglomerate owners, btw  its a great example of misdirection and "Sheeple" herding, again...again ...again ... The super wealthy few, feed off the workers; there are ZERO other meaningful "sides" or politics. Those fake-differences are just a smokescreen If workers simply refused (or were ashamed) to create super-luxury goods and services, the economy (the super rich) would be forced to pay more for those ridiculous luxuries and the workers would gain some control of their economy, permanently

ıs  enemy of tesla or what !! fckıng anımals ! calls urself ınvestors or lıars fırst place!

Is it just me or does   speak and move like a gangster rapper in this thread?

To US goverment : less warmongering, care more for the people

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

When your stock price gets crushed, shareholders are going to want you to cut cost and labor is the first to take a hit.

11:42 who is the old man who just rolled out of bed? Couldnt have at least made his bed if he was going to do it in his bedroom?

Really dislike this guy. He isn't likeable and very nationalist. No country other then US should trust this guy.

Money printing is the sole reason why we are seeing massive price hikes. Its not just one sector of the economy. And yes, housing is in a bubble. Its been in a perpetual bubble since 2008. The bubble never popped because the government bailed out the banks that were holding all those junk loans. Dont forget that the banks threatened the gov or told them that if they didnt get bailed out that the whole system would come down.

It doesnt work like that, inflation isnt as crazy as they make it seem this is propaganda

Yes. By shifting the attention to China and Russia, Biden can easily downplay the inflation issue.