Stablecoin guidelines published by New York's crypto regulator

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think the obvious reason Musk is scarred is that he personally is now hugely overleveraged.  His Tesla stake is now collateral for the stupid bid for twitter.  Both companies might continue to be profitable while he could be wiped out by a simple little market selloff.

Frankly speaking, his idea is not new. Many crypto venture capital turned blind eye on this loop-holes.

Shame. The congress knows nothing more than your typical no coiners

Every investment have a risk, no matter if it is Treasure bonds, tesla stocks , crypto or even a hot dog car to put on some corner. This people that just put on all of their live savings, and retirement funds...just get amazed with the reflection of the moon on the river, so they drop the piece of bread .

This event was some of the best entertainment in anything internet culture related in the last few years.  I am so glad this happened.  God bless this mess.

Just a few weeks ago he wanted to overpay for Twitter by $20b... now he is saying this? What is the credibility of what the CEO says when his ability to forecast his own business is not even 2 weeks out?

When your stock price gets crushed, shareholders are going to want you to cut cost and labor is the first to take a hit.

Кучку мошенников нужно было прям в зале арестовать!

threadsUCIs7q1bNOeAEd6tsPQBc6CwthreadsUCIs7q1bNOeAEd6tsPQBc6Cw

President's pay goes DOWN in the US.  AI is a viable, looming threat and this is not a conspiracy theory.  It's already doing stock trades faster than any human has a chance to.14:47 - The trades are such a field that is being neglected.  1 year and an apprenticeship can get you a $100k job.  I am not kidding and have met some earning more than that annually.  The day a computer is smarter than a CEO in predicting any consumer market is the day the modern CEO

Up 48 % Month. * FFIE.. Faraday Future FF 91 Ultra Premium Luxury Artificial Intelligence tech Spa Function, 1,050 hp SUV EV Arrivibg by Sept 2022.