Stablecoin guidelines published by New York's crypto regulator

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Verry interesting thread, the person that initiated this attackcrash, is cold and heartless and probably knew exactly what he was about to do to a lot of people who thought they were safe, stay strong everyone who got affected

Through The Web Podcast episode where we discuss this story: watch?v=X0NSChiMaEcwatch?v=X0NSChiMaEca

He was at Davos you weren't. He's trying to warn us without violating the NDA.

I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

Can the news outlets stop with manipulation and corruption themselves? You guys arent helping at all.

Buying power has fallen for any 2 year period since 1968.  So this news is >50 years to late.  We are now in the same cycle of all unlimited governments swapping between Fascism, Communism, and Fundamentalism.  The only solution now is Exodus and leave the Nazi planet behind.

This is a much different Musk than what you saw in mid April. That was 6 weeks ago.

My life has totally changed since I started an investment of $ 6,000 and now earning over $ 57,000

The inflation the government creates is literally stealing.

We have a more serious problem. PS5 shortage.........

Maybe people didn't get the memo yet but the entire country is in a recession right now. Everyone is taking a bath. The crypto markets crashed. The stock markets crashed. People are barely able to afford gas rent and groceries. 50k cars arn't going to be flying off the lots anymore.