Stocks fall in the U.S., ECB decision pending

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Save me money, save me. Where has your power gone. We will sacrifice for you, even our children's future. We will multiply you and worship your image. Who knew that money was a religion..... and the whole world worships it.

*short - NO, LONG - yes, but again - no, cuz to stop inflation FED should have risen interest rates, but FED lost it & stalling time, cuz any interest rates hikes means your mortgage will double&  trulipple. Then bankruptcies. So FED will keep high Inflation and people will get poor. Other side is bankruptcy. No good options, cuz printing money costs, now US citizens will pay the price.*

Inflation is inevitable. What you can do is print money faster than inflation

6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

Is this person right to think graduate degrees give more skills? I thought working in the job did that.

Elon's brother wants to buy back stocks for cheap, so they came with this 'bad feeling' to make it happen

Im not saying crypto doesnt Experience inflation but unlike other fiat backed assets inflation doesnt harm crypto. Not only this but also the fact that fiat in general is crashing even though crypto will see corrections I really dont think crypto is in a bubble as many people think it is due to the fact that it turns fiat currency into x10 return or more not only this but aswell as crypto has its own power its own entity no body controls other than members of that blockchain or crypto holdings.

No govt in the world can control inflation permanently unless they design people friendly policy prioritising public welfare instead of indulging too much on corporate giants as has been doing since decades. Unfortunately, all global leaders (so called) have turned themselves into slave  (may be puppet) of business magnets which is due to lack of statesmanship in their character. Needless to say that the benefits (legal and financial) offered to corporate houses as compared to common people in most of the countries shows incapability of policymakers to nullify social and economic disparity. At the end, the emphasis developed nations are giving in arms trade to generate revenue and security from other nations will put them under unmanageable socioeconomic disaster unless they change their mindset towards real wellbeing of common mass who elected them imposing tightest possible restrictions and vigilance on all corporate bodies.

I think I should buy a bubble and put in my bubble

Played with the donkey and all we got was the D! LET'S GO BRANDON!

Not if Biden keeps making policies that increase it. For example, now truckers can't bring in goods from Canada unless they've been vaccinated, and that means 20% of truckers that normally would deliver cannot. So that's going to increase the cost of goods. And Biden and his team are either too stupid to understand this, or they understand it completely and want inflation. That way when the economy fails they can take it over completely and blame capitalism.

It's not a bad feeling.......it's an Elon Musk Super Bad Feeling   ...add Jamie Dimon and Bill Ackman to the list of feeling Super Bad about the economy.

This is only the beginning of negative Tesla news. He angered the democrats and now they will try to tear Tesla and SpaceX down in any way they can.  Today's democrats are devious, ruthless, and are not hindered by any moral compass. He will to fight hard to stop these jackals, but they can be stopped. I believe if anyone can do it Musk can. It will not be easy to fend off the politically motived attacks. I truly despise people who stand in they way of great things just to win some political standoff. Nobody wins if they get their way.

The economy is not Joe's fault, gas prices are not Joe's fault, unprecedented violence, murder & mental health crisis is not Joe's fault. Emboldened Russia aggression not Joe's fault. Stock market plummet not Joe's fault