Stocks fall in the U.S., ECB decision pending

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They are missing the most important piece of this bubble story : massive money supply increases.

we are the whale now #imstillhoding #500k #AMC

Even back in high school I would mouth off to the teachers telling them " working and a career are stupid and the whole system is a scam" they said I'd just flipping Burgers my whole life. . . . WELL WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

I guess everyone can identify the clown in this hearing.

Crypto Currencies - The biggest scam the world has ever seen.  If it is too good to be true then you know it is a scam.

TULIPS!  TULIPS! TULIPS!  COME GET YOUR TULIPS! Theyre not even trying to sell the fugazi.  Lol ? Crypto is web 3.0?   Our leadership is dumber than rocks.  Some things never change.  How many have been paid to push this BS story this along?

Fiat currencies are crashing Worldwide. Nothing backs fiat currencies. It's a ponzi scheme.

The poor Will have to invade the richest, just to be able to live

Is it possible that 'The Fed' uses ossified factors in their calculus?  This  presentation illustrates that several 'blind-spots' have taken 'The Fed' by surprise.

yr50 should lvl out b4 we make another run. Housing is also related to money printing, if you put 50% more money in the hands of the public obviously house prices will adjust to that... this ones just not in a bubble at all, will likily keep rising 5-10%so if gme went from 2 bucks to over 300 i have no problem with a 50% correction, it is in fact not in a bubble as its shorted 120% again (yes its not worth the current price but the shorts will have to cover)... id rather make a 200% gain and watch it lose 50% than a 30% gain on the year. btc movement is directly related to the dilution of currencies globally, it's been overleveraged by longs and the recent correction was those folks getting liquidated, once its closer to 50

And then the end of fallen evil world.

The mogwai halfway through distracted me