Stocks fall in the U.S., ECB decision pending

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmao... yeah... everybody sitting around the office with graduate degrees with no1 to do their work for them

Transitory supply chain crisis... Ohh never mind the rent, and cost increases on stuff there's plenty of fiction of your imagination.... What happeneds when you print trillions and monitize the debt? Inflation

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

Nft and crypto projects from asians are scams

Honestly I#39m sick and tired of some of the comments here that make it seems like they have never fallen for a decent magic trick. Case and piont most people are not stupid, but under the right set of conditions all of us would have signed up for this. With inflation, debt and for some of us too much time on our hands. The general tendency is to explore a new idea (i.e crytoinvesting). When people are in love with the idea of something, red flag are usually ignored. So this how could they not see this coming is very infriuting, it shows that you have learned nothing from the personal tragedy that is Do Kwoon. Hindsight is 2020, it fine to have a demeaning view but have some simpathy, some of them were 8 years old when the crash happened

As someone who grew up in the '70s ... yaaaawwwwwnnn.

Stop massive gov spending.  Allow pipelines to open up.  Stop the lockdowns

REMOVE THE CELL PHONES FROM CONGRESS MEMBERS. As a collective employer  we should require their utmost attention.

For those that do not know the federal reserve is not a government entity. Of course this  doesn't tell you that because they love to lie and keep people misinformed.

I passed on Terra Luna from the start. I don#39t like when VC is backing cryptos. They are here to dump on retail, as in every market out there. I hope this will be a lesson for us all.