Stocks fall in the U.S., ECB decision pending

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
GameStop is not a meme stock. You lost, deal with it

You should follow this up with the creation of Luna 2.0 created by Do Kwon. The same thing is happening all over again.

They should have called Satoshi Nakamoto as a witness. Q. Can you describe your qualifications? A. I am the father of cryptocurrency Q. Have you heard of Bitcoin. A. Bitcoin is my son

only way to stop it is to turn the printers off stop printing money its been proven no inflation when they turn printers on it starts back up now its to late 850 trillion been printed that all us bills in the world on top of uk printing money china printing money to much been printed 2 ways stop the printing let inflaion run its course crash or raise rates housing will crash forclosers sky rocket then crash ether way only way for evrrything to lvl back out is a crash and we will defult on the debt

A simple question to ask when one expects returns or interest... where is the person company going get the money for its operations and further money to pay the interest... brbrTechnology can't replace common sense ...

Gas prices soar: The President doesnt control gas prices!!! Gas prices drop 2 cents from an all time high: THANKS BIDEN!!!!!

Are these people for real. Markets price the future I would have lost tonnes of gains of i had listened to these smartasses thank God i held on to my ether.

Housing bubble is dangerous, it will destroy every bubbles

I see inflation when I go to the supermarkets looking for food which has increased considerably due to inflation which is caused by supply chain backups which is caused by lack of personnel at the moment.

ColdFusion is a very great threads, it has a lot of informative and useful threads! Thanks for this content.

If the inflation crisis doesn't end, then there would be no sense to go and find work because the cost of living will never match your paycheck. Its either find work and starve, or go to work with no clothes. Because we can't afford nothing anymore nowadays.

Let me guess, markets will crash at open again.  He's crashed crypto three times so bad China pulled out, and he's done the nasdaq and dow a few times already.  All by tweets...  Wow.

Not one mention of the Fed's balance sheet or total money supply