Analysis of Natural Gas Prices: Price Catches its Breath

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr brooks was definitely needed person in clarity and was instrumental for this hearing

*Knowledge and research are crucial parts of investing, This is why I've made Astronomical returns*

Only asset that is not a bubble is bitcoin few understand

Inflation is a great way to steal the wealth of the people, and Get rid of government debt  Faster.  Central banks are a Communist  utility. A great way for the Oligarchy to bankrupt a nation  And impoverish the people. It Is a debt-based system.  All fiat currency returns to it True value. ZERO. this is why  some of the founders  Fought the Bank of England  Tooth n nail. Obviously they  Lost. This why per the constitution, central banking  Is illegal. Its stupid to pay a private bank to print money, When you have the ability to do  It yourself.  A central bank is the easiest way to take over a country kinetic war is way to harder  And much to costly in every  Way. Besides, by using a bank, The people dont recognize that Theyve been turned into  Slaves.  In 1815, Rothschild made his famous statement: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."  . And so the same goes for The Corporations called the United States of America and The United States. Both are Separate corporate entities, Just as London and the City of London are separate  Corporate entities.

Inflation is real because the pandemic slowed consumption. The BBB can stifle inflation if given the chance.

when? when tesla, bitcoin and another market will want to pop their bubble

Like many things in our contemporary world words have become meaningless. How can any coin be stable?????

Just a few days ago, he said a coming recession would be GOOD for the economy. This man doesn't know anything, he's just an egomaniac with too much money.

35% of all US dollars in existence were printed last year. So of course, interest is the result.  How could it be transitory? Unless people start burning their own money, we can't go back to a world where there was less US dollars in circulation, making each dollar worth less.  Plus, did you know for every dollar we print, we buy with interest from the Federal Bank, which is just as Federal as Federal Express?  Why do we continue to allow this to occur? We need to remove this leech from the USA and get back to being in control of issuing our own money

Do Kwon is a con man and belongs in jail. He#39s no better than Theranos

I told all of my friends all new coins are trash and it would take years until they really start thriving - nobody is listening brIn 2011 when I was still in my A-levels we were thinking about getting jobs to invest into bitcoin brBack then 100bucks wouldve gotten you thousands of bitcoinsbrIt was clear as day and night to everyone in tech class that this is is the next big thingbrIm never investing into any new altcoin unless I see that happening again brSo far it never happened brEthereum kinda got its spot now but bitcoin has a huge black market that utilizes its potential and that is just something we dont know about brWe just know its hugebrJust freaking massivebrIts the reason bitcoin began its growth in the first placebrThe silkroad is what made bitcoin hugebrThe possibility of this happening to a new coin is close to 0 so farbrBut we are now nearing a point where this chance is growing exponentially brIts gonna be big but if you do not understand tech, society and value altogether just stay away from the marketbrJesusbrSo many things come into playbrEverybody knows the stock market is complicatedbrCrypto is even worse! brAnd people believe they have figured it all outbrThis is madness