Analysis of Natural Gas Prices: Price Catches its Breath

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I want to wake up one morning and find out that my portfolio is $4,000,000 . I know its possible

Dear US Govt:  Buy Bitcoin into the Treasury.  The new Gold Standard

this  is so flawed. who can say what should be the bitcoin fair value? that means they do noy even know what bitcoin is. Tesla? most of then stock now is on real investors hands so, the valuation is in the future.  we should be talking about main stream media MEME  channels...

Can be, but its not going down. Gas price is not a major concern. Things like grocery, rent, housing price, tax These things are much more serious problems

Housing is a thing. Its a necessity. Now: Lumber is a thing. Its a necessity.

Wow, sincerely impressed with the level of depth so eloquently explained here! AND even more impressed by the lawmakers willingness to keep open minds and finally ask intelligent questions on the matter of crypto, a marked shift in attitude for the better of everyones future!

What he call super bad feeling is insider info

Inflation is caused by 3 things:  1)  increasing demand (the US has been constantly printing money, check) 2)  Supply shortages (US is in a trade war with China causing shortages, check) 3)  increasing business overhead costs (minimum wages, costs of material, and corporate taxes are increasing the costs of running a business, check)  As long as nothing is changed from the above then expect inflation to keep rising.

You want Crypto? Fine but it must be backed by US dollars and US banks, what you don't like that idea? ok no Crypto, it's our Crypto or none.

Inflation forces people to spend less and use less.  It's not necessarily a bad thing.  It's like fever or pain, tells you that something is wrong.

Hi there! If anyone wants to talk about religion or their problems with christianity or wants to learn about Jesus, just hit me up. Thank you! (Attached is a copy of the core Gospel): Well I'll get straight to the point: do you think you are a good person? You might have thought about it before, or you might have not. But your answer is probably yes. Now the rest of this might get personal, but remember, I can't see-or hear you reading this, so don't worry. Now let's have a look at the Ten Commandments. You don't have to believe in the Bible to take this quiz: