Analysis of Natural Gas Prices: Price Catches its Breath

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The difference between bitcoin and Tesla is that Tesla produce something that is tangible unique and is self supported by the most advanced technology in its market, It has mega factories ready to produce, It is also an energy provider, Solar, and has an infrastructure of the largest charger network. Telsa cars are the fastest and safest in the world.

I wonder what entity has the finances and motivation to crash crypto so they can regulate it and get money from it, certainly the government would never do this right?

Hope that government going to shutdown all the crypto website soon.  Crypto is scam...........  they charge fee too high and I believe they are the ones that hack into some people account and stole millions of dollars because only they team knows all your information and passwords.  I don't trust these crypto website........

Musk has a better handle on the American economy. Much better than the talking heads on this network.

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

He messes up in China and now he says our economy is bad????

The way he is defensive of everything and continuously disses everything else that he's not a part of shows how immature he is. The fact that he dint know to atleast act aware of the price is concerning. Infact it's the exact opposite. He is surely aware and wants to act like he isn't so he can say 'people who believe in us should stay, if they are smart they will'. Frankly not caring about shareholders is unethical if not protected by law already.

Through The Web Podcast episode where we discuss this story: watch?v=X0NSChiMaEcwatch?v=X0NSChiMaEca

WeWork, Nikola, NEO, robinhood...these are 'bubbles' and is wall street as a collective industry that created them - not everything that has value is a 'bubble' just because you are crying that you missed out. Tesla might even be overvalued, but is already changing the world whether you like it or not. Bitcoin on the other hand is so toxic now exactly because of institution and boomers just jumped in, and now they cry it's not going UP. The only bubble we deserve to see popping is the stupid media industry