As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How much did that lady pay cbnc? She doesnt seem have much expertise except mumbling meaningless words.

brPs: your life-span on this earth is nothing compared to eternity. Just remember that. Is your soul safe...?

Tesla, Bitcoin, Gamestop, etc. does not matter, these are only labels people betting on. Nobody cares what the company behind them really doing.

Yeah!because russia stop exporting  inert gases to be used on microchips and superconductors like neon,argon and helium.russia export 30% of this to the entire world.

All I have to say is look at who's president now. That is the reason of inflation.

Well, US government started increasing tariff since Trump on imports, not just China but the whole world, so american is artificially paying 10+% to US government that spends on military outside US in the name of national security.

For those that do not know the federal reserve is not a government entity. Of course this  doesn't tell you that because they love to lie and keep people misinformed.

I would NEVER BUY Crypto Currencies.brI also am against Internet Banking.brThe only people I hear about who have lost money use one or both services.brI have yet to hear of anyone who doesn#39t use Internet Banking who has lost money from Internet Fraud.brIf you have no presence, you can#39t be hacked.