As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great information!  Thank you for this thread. And no I will not trust in stable coins again after this disaster.

I see Bitcoin. I click on it. I know why MSNBC put that Bitcoin.

Banksters have inflation to get rich, its how they steal your labor...DUH  Your channel is stupid!!!!!!!!

Or maybe it's because the Model 3 was originally priced at $35K which is a reasonable price for an EV. Now they're over $50K and nowhere near a reasonable breaking point when potential owners run the numbers.

Investing and saving has a powerful result to the extent of turning a nobody yesterday to a billionaire today. Which is why I trade with mr pen Larry to achieve great trading wins on investments, my advice for new investors is to do same.

Interest rates are too low. That's always a critical tool for controlling inflation.

Musk is right. Hell is coming. Excess Debt and money printing is going to cause a credit crisis of epic proportions.

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*