As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
if your life is ruined by this. you are doing something wrong lol. only invest money you could afford to lose

20% gains from nothing? Sounds like the hedge just expedited the process

newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks,<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade...<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

This was one of the most fascinating congressional panels that I have seen! Learned alot about Crypto. And yet, some of the questions...

Here is how I deal with inflation, I raise my prices on the stuff I sell. Done

Now the US wants to play chicken with China. The only country more powerful than the US both in military and economic might. They definitely won't have the support of Europe.

Tesla isn't a bubble, they are innovators, rivian is the bubble.

this is such a weak pathetic hopeless market. Biden is trash, get rid of all the democrats in the midterm elections

Thankfully I am a Muslim..and I am not allowed to invest in crypto... hence no worries...

this is such a weak pathetic hopeless market. Biden is trash, get rid of all the democrats in the midterm elections

I can say McHenry did his homework. He is quite knowledgeable about the topic.

Good old Dan is going to cut his numbers for Tesla stock from $2000 to $1900. Just keep sending money to our fund.