As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
brPPS: Let the Lord sanctify you. And read a Bible at least once a day, even if it's just one chapter.

Crypto Currencies - The biggest scam the world has ever seen.  If it is too good to be true then you know it is a scam.

If you own Tesla stock Bitcoin and apple you will have a very comfortable and cushy future, while all around you people will be fighting over a potato.

Can not stop bcoz u still print money to wall street and create more wealth gap. Delay to increase interest to help big tech cos. DONT LIE TO ME AND US PPL.

His vague explanation of how he's "doing so much" without ever giving specific details reminds me of an elementary school kid telling his teacher the dog ate the homework, "but it was the best essay ever I swear".   Sure it was , everything smells like BS because it's all BS.

1:48 except those things are not included in inflation calculations, lol.

Given what we know now, the Supreme Court and DOJ are somewhat compromised by a few!

Keep dropping! I keep buying! F U Hedgies! The time has come for the poor to be rich!

It's supply and demand; demand is high and supplies are low. Get the supply situation fixed and things will improve.

You think it will be stopped? It was planned! WAKE UP! Basic playbook leading to Great Depression. Who benefits from inflation? What benefits do the 1% have from transferring what wealth is left from poor and middle class? Total power and accelerated rental revenue growth. Once the 99% scoop up all homes the opportunity for poors to build wealth will not exist. The rich already own over 90% of stocks and crypto so at any time they can pull the rug. You want a decent return with your money, feel free to invest it in the rigged stock market. The market doesnt follow true price discovery, it is layered with loopholes and crime designed to confuse you and strip you of your money. The market isnt regulated, the people who regulate it receive funding from tax payers but ultimately are bought off by Wall Street. Dont expect congress to help because they are bought off too. Covid is the event they will blame the crash on to avoid an uprising. They will raise rates and take your homes and investments. Then after that the only way out is war, and guess who benefits from that too? We are fukt!

Happy w usdc and Binance USD so far but coinbase CFO needs to hire some customer service agents I know more people who have had problems and left money there its nearly absurd