As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How could this have happened to you? Well, you believed you would get a 20% return on a $500 investment - you moron - and when you were told it was pretty much risk free, you believed it, even though you didn#39t actually understand what you were investing in...brIs this thread meant to be a ridiculous joke, or is the creator suggesting that the people who invested in this didn#39t deserve to lose everything, and should just be counting themselves lucky to have got together with their money in the first place, given that they were imbeciles?

As the old saying goes :     "Keep printing and spending. Things will turn out ok."                                                          _Brandon_

Well I really appreciate ️.for the amazing Bitcoin flip done for me yesterday

Very interesting content, i would also be glad if anyone here can explain a few things for me, this is 2022 and I believe it#39s my time to invest and shine for a better future

You are not talking about fed printing money and the government spending during covid.

anyone have a link to a non ad version? 2 20 second ads every 5 min...expect nothing better from

Historically crashes in the market happen when there is hysteria and over evaluation not attached to reality. Seems just the opposite now with everyone bearish

Money is an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life.  Life was hard for me until I started making profits on my investment with the help of Mia Linda

I think Elon has been way to abscessed with Twitter.  Elon, keep your eye on the ball!

listen if the United States does that they are idiots. I have watch one man alone on twitter and reddit show everyone how xlm is not safe that it is manipulate and can be move the way he wants it there is a  he made so eveurone on pirate couod see it where he move two different tokens sround trading against xlm and droped xlm over night then build it back up the next day. He has been kicked off by every russian dev stellar has working for them they had him removed from reddit and linkedin. So we tried his method and he is right We also found the illegal exhanges that are doing this he show ot all 100% clearly and the ceo ofd stellar and all the other he emailed ignored him