As Erdogan's rate talk fuels forex demand, the Turkish Lira sinks to 17 Dollars

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The most stupid is how some commentators and politicians just want to be against anything that FED does and now are talking about how they should raise the interest rates. Economics does not work like there is some magical lever you would put up and inflation would just stop. People in FED are not some idiots and they at least kind of know what they are doing, in opposition to politicians.

china is garbage   china eliminated millions of people worldwide and nobody cares and nobody does anything about it

When the big gamblers on the Wall Street sucking tax blood money from Fed are stopped. When unregulated shadow banks like BlackRock are in incharge of both Fed and stock markets  - bubbles will keep blowing.

There will be blood on the streets middle income and low income will be hurt the rich dont care this is why I support workers unionizing because the rich are robbing us

It's fun to watch how these talking heads have collectively changed their tone toward Musk in the last three years.  They're scared of him now.

As long as you don't have 15 percent  for more than one or 2 years we will be  ok . I remember the earlier 1980s  wear thar said inflation was 10 percent  it was much higher than that businesses were closing all over the place people would not buy anything until they could get a great price like at a store closing it was bad .

"What do you want? I guy with four arms?" *Automation intensifies*

Kind of reminiscent of another Stanford attendee and Theranos. I am beginning to wonder whether they had some kind of quotentrepreneursquot club on campus like quotThe Billionaire Boys Clubquot of Los Angeles.