Russia eases capital controls to let companies transfer forex overseas

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oil prices are up because of high demand and low supply (under Trump many US drilling sites shutdown) Higher oil prices are pushing prices in any every sectors.

9:11 what!? Why it should start to rise if employment rate is too low? I don't get it?

This is financial advice and I never give financial advice: DONT LEAVE DURING THE BEAR. If you don't want to invest...learn. If you don't want to learn...build. If you don't want to build observe. DO SOMETHING...other than leave. There is so much opportunity here. Take advantage!

"Five Signs That Apple Is A Bubble - Forbes"  - April 23, 2012

Stop pumping too much money economics 101  And let people live there life's

6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

gamestop wasn't a bubble, if it was a bubble, it wouldn't stabilize at still 1000% over what it was originally at after one year

Anyone consider he said that to drop the price of Tesla shares so he could buy some back again for a lower price?  He did just sell off a bunch a few months ago and roast 'Pocahontas' while paying more taxes than anyone in US history.

4 of US gdp and poured it into the economy.  It can be stopped, just raise the key rate (yes the market which is already full of bubbles would go down and its a no-no for grandpa) and withdraw money from circulation by issuing some kind of good value gov futuresBro your interest on the loan minus inflation was around neutral but now is far negative, the gov printed like 1

Looking at all these mask figures walking back and fourth is like a old horror movie..