Russia eases capital controls to let companies transfer forex overseas

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I had 0.5 LUNA before the crash which was worth about $50 at the time. Now I have 100,000 LUNA worth around $10.

everyone who's a tesla fan and got some money already spent it on tesla, it's harder now to get more rich people to buy tesla cars.

Nice talks.I#39m interested to invest but i don#39t understand how it really works in CryptoBitcoin, I really want to  know and start investing.I have a significant amount of capital that is required to start up but I have no knowledgeidea to start investing immediately. What strategies and directions I need to approach to help me make decent profit and to start investing ??

Something is going on in the world  and dealing with the sells of idea

China seen Russia get kicked out of swift system to cripple Russia Financially so Klaus Schwab can implement his build back better modle.. Klaus Schwab needs Russia and China to get in line so  Klaus Schwab and UN can implement global communism . You will own nothing and be happy  The EU has borrowed endlessly implementing negative interest rates and now they have destroy the pension of all of the EU.. To distract the people the EU needs a war.. History repeats itself... The Nazi went after the Jews and the Western World using same game plan is demonizing everyone who is Russian..

What changed in 3 days. Now your saying the economy is great. Lmfao  State ran media.... its funny how after meeting with bidens white house and they told you to stop talking negative about the economy.  We know the Economy is crashing. How do we know? We see it in everyday life. Unlike you guys we actually live in the real world trying to get by.  While the rich can sit back.

Do do man going to jail brHe a young scammer and he knows itbrHe's going to wipe that smile off his face when he bend over to pickup that soap

Sure seems like  also wants to prove others wrong and he wants it bad.  In time we will all know whether this was a good stock to buy or not.  Saddle in for the ride.

Why aren't Democrat politicians giving Teslas to Americans???