Russia eases capital controls to let companies transfer forex overseas

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 heard dislikes were hidden and used that title just to taunt the masses

Despite the economic downturn,I#39m so happy. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days.

Through The Web Podcast episode where we discuss this story: watch?v=X0NSChiMaEcwatch?v=X0NSChiMaEca

Who's gonna work in Berlin and Austin ?  Dumb time to cut hiring.

It is not desirable for inflation to be stopped, or even slowed too much. The Central Bank's power are less and less as economies get bigger and bigger.  And despite what we are told there is a disconnect between government fiscal policy and the policy of the Central Banks.  CP is a poor metric, but one we have used for decades.

"nobody likes inflation" is a silly statement because without it you could actually be paid LESS. If we enter deflation which I expect to happen the second half of this decade people will be getting paid less because businesses make less.  Yes, things cost more and you have to budget for it. But let's not pretend inflation is that simple, because when moderated inflation is great.

20% returns guaranteed!??!? Did your mothers ever tell you if it's too good to be true it probably is. Yea that guy is a piece of crap and in large part responsible. Yes it looks like a targeted attack by hedge funds and regulatory predators whose mouths are watering from this in wait...but a large part of the responsibility still falls on the people who were greed driven and unable to recognize the sketchiness of this project in the first place.

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs stacy maya.

If you don't have a super bad feeling about the economy you aren't paying attention.odds are he is correct.

If you lay people off while you are still hiring, they will sue you.

The 'crisis' won't stop until they usher in that chip if ya know what I mean.

To say he never looks at the stock price is unconscionable for a publicly traded CEO. Both shareholders and employees are stakeholders that are critical to the companies long term success. It seemed to me, prior to that discussion, that he was totally skewed inappropriately through their stock based compensation program, but now he's added employees to his blind side.