Russia eases capital controls to let companies transfer forex overseas

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Have you watched at least one  on  about the homeless on Philadelphia.....it could be a preview of what we are to become, if the leaders do not reverse our course to war with China...

For many years these piramide schemes had been going on I had found no one who madebra steady investment at the end of day these people vanished over night with a lot of money

Our raises already got sucked away.. We're tired of getting screwed so we decided NOT to buy much at all just the basics screw Chinia and the GREEDY corporations who make record profits and screw the employees

Yes remove the people causing it and it will it's being done on purpose

would be curious to see what decisions an AI based system, free from political bias, would make at each of these inflection points.  perhaps someone is already running an AI-based model in parallel with the current one.  would be nice if  would feature these results along side the decisions made by the established institutions.  realistically, monetary policy and interest rates eventually need to be managed by an AI system as this kind of 'thinking' is right up their alley.  the system could be managed by a bipartisan (or tripartisan, if there's ever a third party) committee.  rule or target updates would occur on a schedule that is deemed practical or pragmatic by all parties.

i had the opportunity to invest in Luna, a friend of mine was really into it, fortunately i didnt trust the project and did not buy any Luna :-)

Mr brooks was definitely needed person in clarity and was instrumental for this hearing

Shocks are all about future I think. If you wait until the company is earning a fair amount of moeny or mature, there won't be a fair price either. So some companies that is not earning very much now or even with minus earning could seem very expensive. But that doesn't mean it's in a bubble.  You take your bet or prediction about company's furture and you earn or loss. Not some value finding which is nearly impossible i think because i think the market is kind of effictive so why should you find something that is highly undervalued?

Sure seems like  also wants to prove others wrong and he wants it bad.  In time we will all know whether this was a good stock to buy or not.  Saddle in for the ride.

After derivatives and B-class bonds, crypto is the riskier kind of investment one could make.

ok now the big question : why Kwon dissolved his company days before the crash  ??? seems fishy to me

Competition is heating up in China and BYD just became number 1 in ev sales in China despite the lockdowns.

commerce educated) opinion, the most bubbly thing right now? S&P 500.f, bubbles exist on a scale. In my (not economicallyOK I hate how their definition of a bubble is super unclear. Tulips were also a "thing", like lumber, and in 1600s Netherlands that was the DEFINITION of a bubble. So I'm going to take a stab at this definition - Supply chain causing shortage is not a bubble, because demand has not gone up due to speculation. Seriously, who's going to speculate on lumber? Maybe a few individuals, but speculation itself is difficult to do, and everyone believed prices will come down. Housing right now is more of a bubble, because demand has gone up due to the pandemic, it's drawing investors, and creating a cycle of inflating prices. But Odyssey guy is right, there is a supply issue too. Prices going us is not a bubble, speculation and investors over-stretching due to FOMO creates a bubble. It's also not a boolean t