Russia eases capital controls to let companies transfer forex overseas

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have a weird feeling the F150 electric is making him nervous. Could be a big smash hit.

10 would get fired againSuch an interesting thing to pay attention to instead of my source of income, 10

All this is obvious you cant maintain a peg with one currency by offering high interest rates on another. The equation does not balance. PS the insideres know this and they cashed out long before the collapse, rug pull.

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to newbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium.  Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crypto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought Btc for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16Btc not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis hoium runs program for investor

He's right as usual.  Government overspending and controlling idiocy and Covid lockdowns plus money printing of recent years have messed us up badly.

I have a super bad feeling about our wealthy class. Pause all trash collection, sewer services, and repair work in Malibu and Beverly Hills. Boycott the wealthy, give them the class warfare they've commenced on us for 40 years.

Whyyy are people comparing gas prices from LAST year during a time hardly any one was driving...compare to 2019

HE IS THE ONE WHO SOLD STOCKS WHENEVER IT GOES UP. He thinks the shareholder are his bank. Dont trust this kind of CEO. Haha He never care about Shareholder based on his action. Action speaks louder. It will go below $5

They don't care about stock price and that's a great thing. They know their company is a behemoth in the making.

There is one born every minute, lol, every second nowadays... Any smart person would see the scam