There will be a crypto trading platform coming by Citadel-Virtu-Fidelity-Schwab

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ms Dixon representing a copy and paste crypto . She talks like her company is pure genius.

The consumer is going to roll after the summer due to inflation and high cost.  Since central banking is doing QT and inflation caused by money printing, it's already baked in.  Add China Zero covid and Ukraine, it's a matter of time.

brYou probably answered Yes to, at least, two of those. There are six more. A bit of math would tell you that (10 divided by 2 =5) , out of the Ten Commandments, on average you probably answered Yes to five of them. Do you still think you are a good person? Now I'm doing this because I care about you. You could die  at any moment. Your heart may stop right now. And I'd like to see all of you in Heaven. I don't want you to go to...to...to...to...what was it again? Was it perhaps hell? We have all sinned. Nobody is perfect or worthy in God's sight. In fact, the only way our sins could be forgiven, was if a perfect something died for us. We all sin every day. We look with lust, we lie, we blaspheme, we swear and we steal without giving it a second thought. Imagine all those sin and guilt offerings we would have to offer... but we don't have to. Because God sent His one and only Son Jesus, to die for us on the cross as THE sin offering so that whoever BELIEVES in Him will be forgiven and have eternal life. He took all the sins that will ever be on Himself. He paid the price i.e. He's the Person who paid the fine for the stack of offences on the Judges(God's) desk, so He could let you go. That is how great His Love and Mercy for you is. He has no reason to spare you, apart from His abounding Love and Mercy. You just have to accept His forgiveness, repent, get baptised and turn to Him. You have been warned. Do not reject Him.

Wow, sincerely impressed with the level of depth so eloquently explained here! AND even more impressed by the lawmakers willingness to keep open minds and finally ask intelligent questions on the matter of crypto, a marked shift in attitude for the better of everyones future!

Tesla has not  been truthful about the demand. The demand that they've claimed is just not there. They pulled that trick out of Henry Ford's bag, create demand by claiming high demand. Right now  banks are about to stop lending money on car loans over 50K because they are overloaded now with repos. My guess is that a ton of those orders for teslas have been cancelled by the banks.Now that GM has lowered the Bolt to just $26K, it'll be interesting to see if Tesla can survive.

Every graduate degree in the US is actually in woke studies, so I dont see those being all that useful.

The wisest thing that should be on everyones' mind currently, should be,  To invest in different streams of income that doesn't depend on the government, especially with the current economic crisis around the world.

I don't trust. That is why not doing transaction or holding usd

The world has greater peril from those who tolerate evil, like the DOJ, than from Trump and his fellow insurrectionist!  DOJ Garland is ending democracy by not prosecuting Trumpist.

The economy as an ocean is frothy (full of bubbles); deal with it.

I wont use this and  as evidence and tell yourself that you are worried Bitcoin and Tesla will crash. Be safe in everything you do but I would call this irrational fear. The entire US government and US dollar is based of loans and debt. You give and you take. Buy Bitcoin. Buy Tesla. Take what you want. But never forget to give back. If you take. You have to give. People should be more concerned about what they are going to do with all this fast cash in order to help people other people survive. There are 8 billion people on this planet. 10% and I would suggest more are starving to their deaths. That is what we should be talking about. Repaying our debts. Giving back. I hate to burst your bubble. A bubble burst is the least of my concerns.