There will be a crypto trading platform coming by Citadel-Virtu-Fidelity-Schwab

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Exactly what the USD and Canada dollars are goingbrAnd why they are trying to apply and doing to our money

Ponzi schemes like this will always fail. Better sooner than later.

It really gets me when these commentators get on here in defense of the Fed the reason I am saying this the FED does not have any dummies on it staff what I am saying here the Fed was not late on any of the financial crisis has they let it happen like it or love it it's the truth

I don't know which of them are bubble, but I know where are all those airs in the bubbles come from, the fed.

There is no recovery coming  until Bankers are willing to pay to hold our money , real interest rates without printing more money it happens in a flash crash it happens in a flash. 25 bases points  a month until we reach 5%  would do wonders !  Just sayin

I think musk play with mediA, right now he is a tepublican and thid he need blame biden therfore everything is doomed

Very informative , well the crypto market seems to have waken up in a bullish pattern and a better season to go into bitcoin day trading with a working strategy and signals backed with the help of a pro which turns out be so accurate and profitable. Oliver Walsh has been a real mentor so far which have been able to grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to a total of 7.8btc through daily trading.

I sold my Luna a month before the crash , Ukraine war made me shift my assets into more stable assets like Bitcoin, used, and s and p 500 stock and several commodity companies

Well I am glad I payed off my debt and I am going to sit on the side line and save save save and watch and wait to see what happens