There will be a crypto trading platform coming by Citadel-Virtu-Fidelity-Schwab

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

The federal reserve should have negative interest rates because negative interest rates would be great for the economy.

Brother of my friend, committed suicide recently because of this.

Investing has never been so mainstream, the money has to go somewhere right?

Tesla & SpaceX need a PURGE of all the LUDDITES and BLEGGERS at Tesla, then they are FREE to hire NEW.

One of the reason is fed printed $6Tn, where would all of this go....it would throw inflation off the roof...hence the absurd valuation, it's not coming down unless $6Tn is absorbed by Fed

the government needs to step in and STOP THE CRYPTO MADNESS!!! a lot of hard working people innocent investors are buying these cheap cryptos that anyone can create these days and they are losing money.

What place is that? Looks so beautiful. Looks like   is chiiling while the shares are heading down

When leaders of companies continually dump their stock.  I have no sympathy when their stock price plummets.

This guy is shooting in the dark. He has no data, just thinking out of his mind.