There will be a crypto trading platform coming by Citadel-Virtu-Fidelity-Schwab

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All I have to say is look at who's president now. That is the reason of inflation.

"Five Signs That Apple Is A Bubble - Forbes"  - April 23, 2012

REMOVE THE CELL PHONES FROM CONGRESS MEMBERS. As a collective employer  we should require their utmost attention.

No person is above the law Garland, do your job!  Listen to former DOJ Eric Holder, you can and need to prosecute Trump.

Given what we know now, the Supreme Court and DOJ are somewhat compromised by a few!

Ok yeah, that other bubble is the USD. Thanks for playing and good luck!

Now that the Terra hard fork has taken place, does this mean that the original Luna tokens, now known as LunaC, are worthless? Should we hope that they will be viewed as having utility and possibly gain value over time?

60 cents of every dollar was printed in the last decade. Think about it. Is that deflationary?

Is it a relief thst he is busy at Tesla not at SpaceX??? You would have expected that non cost competitiveness of EV to ICE and the self drive continuing disappointments would mean getting more competent people at these critical issues....

a coin is a coin as far as i am concerned, glad I stayed away.

*The crypto market has been favorable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.*