There will be a crypto trading platform coming by Citadel-Virtu-Fidelity-Schwab

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Screw Elon musk. Hes an idiot. The worst is over. We arent on the other side  but hes just making useless noise on twitter and is mostly wrong......as usual lately. I'm so over this dude

Investing in stocks or real estates are very good ideas though real estate investment seems a bit more complex. Who else is in line with me?

The fact that people vote for some of these dinosaurs is mind blowing. All they can think about is taxes, communism, and terrorism, it's disgustingly laughable. DeFi is the future.

not have any significant consequences to inflation, deposit rates do. There is a simple connection between them,  interest rates always have to be higher than deposit rates. So what they actually want to say is: FED should increase deposit rates, which would also lead to an increase in interest rates. (they probably does not know it, they only heard somewhere that interest rates are good against inflation and now they are repeating it like idiots)  2. Deposit rates are yields that commercial banks get out of money they put into FED deposit. 

Given what we know now, the Supreme Court and DOJ are somewhat compromised by a few!

wealth growth. That growth is mostly happening in real estate and especially in the stock markets. So the rich are soaking up the vast majority of any actual increases.The problem is that inflation isn't really tracking with general income

The original title was, Can the Feds stop Inflation? Pretty sure I saw that title, it has only been like an hour or so...

I see HOGE.Finance representing with his mask behind the Lady speaking at 46:19

Let's get ahead of something right now so it doesn't happen... no bailouts from taxpayers!

DESTROY UNIONS, LOWER MINIMUM WAGE AND TAX THE MIDDLE CLASS MORE.

All stable coins are nothing more than the Argentine peso from 1990.

Yes it can be stopped, just abolish the central bank Or set a Constitutional Amendment spending limit