Top Wall Street analysts are bullish on these stocks heading into the end of the

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
<The year 2021 has been like a rollercoaster so far. The markets started off with a bang, with Redditors gathering and shaking up Wall Street by trading Gamestop stocks. Then, Bitcoin started spinning the charts up and down, Ethereum surprised pretty much everyone with its price hikes, altcoins started booming like never before (just think about DOGE), new market actors even rushed in to join the race. After all this, if you are still on the fence about getting in because you are worried that its too late to get started then you have to trade with the guidance of a professional<In three weeks of trading I have been able to make 9 btc using signals from Liam Noah. he can easily be reached on Telegram as [ liamnoahs ]

We had a great deflation in 2008, so we understand the effects of money printing

Yes! Collapse. Also study history, past country's before collapse had a false sense of well-being and growth of economy leading up to the point...

As Peter Schiff would say, you cannot put the inflation genie back into the lamp.

Oceania area are more inclined to receive vaccination and continue to work, hence labour participation is better. I like  s mostly but this  is poorly done and from the start, the stance that the lady from Quill intelligence is to bash the Fed. This  should be renamed - Inflation - Bash the Fed@ I think you guys has chosen a guest that is overly critical of the Fed. That lady from Quill intelligence sound likes the US Fed owns every darn problem she mentioned. In Australia and Asia, are there any significant inflation spikes like Europe and US ? No. Most of the Supply chain is in Asia. In Australia, their energy prices are stable because they harness solar energy. People in the Asia

The poor Will have to invade the richest, just to be able to live

The world is the way it is because money pulled it in that direction. When the money moves the power moves.

services. The cost of labor is a fraction of overall costs.The economists like to point out that increasing wages creates an inflationary pressure, but the reality is that such increases for a successful company have minimal impact on the cost of its products

Most cryptos have no real use case. The rest are great but realistically I'm not sure the banks will let crypto flourish as it's competition for them

The Fed doesn't need to be reformed... it needs to be abolished and the dollar needs to return to gold and silver, as described in the Constitution.

The economy as an ocean is frothy (full of bubbles); deal with it.