Top Wall Street analysts are bullish on these stocks heading into the end of the

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The original title was, Can the Feds stop Inflation? Pretty sure I saw that title, it has only been like an hour or so...

As a landlord with multiple fixed rates mortgages, I really, really like inflation.

60 cents of every dollar was printed in the last decade. Think about it. Is that deflationary?

Please hold more hearings like this! Thoughtful, informative and not much partisan bluster. Bravo to all involved, let''s get something done.

Can somebody please........explain to me........why some Board Members keep conveniently waiting to "reclaim their time back" on my man Mr. Alliare when he droppin some knowledge!!?!  Every time he gives a solid rebuttal to one of their concerns they wanna cut him off! I'd be sick yo, they betta let that man speak

We had a great deflation in 2008, so we understand the effects of money printing

Wow investment with ️is cool my blockchain wallet was just sent 10k worth of bitcoin so Awesome

Why would they want to stop inflation when an explicit goal of the Fed is the continuous devaluation of the USD?

Neo-liberal policies are the main reasons for this inflation. COVID-19 exposed the obvious. Endless wars, NAFTA with moving manufacturing outside the US, income inequality, corporatism, and so on.

Ummmm how was this done with no toilet breaks in nearly 5 hours?!? Anyone?

This is a rigged con-game.  They could pay high wages to all; if only they could live without 4 yachts