Top Wall Street analysts are bullish on these stocks heading into the end of the

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banks are 3rd party scams. After what they did to me, i dont want to hear them crying to me when crypto disrupts them. They deserve everything coming.

Dear US Govt:  Buy Bitcoin into the Treasury.  The new Gold Standard

What corporation will the government bail out with our tax dollars?

10 would get fired againSuch an interesting thing to pay attention to instead of my source of income, 10

Well all bubbles pop, it's just matter of time, people keep forgetting we don't invest in assets for sake of satisfying need for investment, we do it to make profits, and when lot of people or whale decides to book their profits then the massacre starts

The government has been closing up big chunks of the economy for 2 years and trying to stop it from collapsing by printing money.  A 10 year old can understand that creating shortages of goods and printing money like Venezuela will lead to the value of money relative to everything else going down.  Like every other spike of inflation, the beneficiaries will be those able to invest their cash correctly while people at the bottom will just become more poor.  Somehow certain media sources are trying to push the idea that this inflation is actually a benefit to people in the lower tax brackets.  I really don't understand why anyone still follows anything the media tries to feed them.  The current 'crisis' isn't a surprise to anyone with a rudimentary understanding of supply and demand.

I don't know which of them are bubble, but I know where are all those airs in the bubbles come from, the fed.

Feds goals of price stability and full employment are contradictory. Expansionary monetary policy impacts asset prices more than the labor market.

Hope that government going to shutdown all the crypto website soon.  Crypto is scam...........  they charge fee too high and I believe they are the ones that hack into some people account and stole millions of dollars because only they team knows all your information and passwords.  I don't trust these crypto website........

Inflation crisis can be solved it depends on the monetary  policy structures use. Since inflation is described as too money running ahead of fewer goods. May be the government want to solve the deficit problems,and solve the issues of the import of goods &services.

"THIS HIGH INFLATION AT 6.8% IS A SELF-INFLICTED CRISIS CAUSED BY AN INCOMPETENT JOE BIDEN, WHILE PRESIDENT TRUMP ALONG WITH PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS ENJOYED A INFLATION AVERAGE OF 1.2% OVER THE COURSE OF THE PAST 40 YEARS"