FX market intervention won't be announced in advance by Japan's finance minister

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks to I got my  credit score fixed up,and I got the check of $7k delivered yesterday,you are the best to deal with.

Blame lies on the investors who didn't acknowledge all the red flags because of there greed! He didn't break any laws.

Can not stop bcoz u still print money to wall street and create more wealth gap. Delay to increase interest to help big tech cos. DONT LIE TO ME AND US PPL.

I mean if you consider GME and AMC's current prices compared to pre-2021 prices...I wouldn't say the bubble "burst" completely which I'd equate more to it going at similar levels or below their pre-pumped levels.

middle class.  I think the latter is what the Elite is going to choose.Raise interest rates and crash the world economy (because the world is neck deep in debt and raising rates would finish them off) OR keep printing and let inflation slowly eat the wealth of poor

Garlands plan is to wait out the clock so he can say, oh we just couldn't get to it in time.rrr

You are not talking about fed printing money and the government spending during covid.

I will not be buying much of anything but what I need to survive and save save save

Most times it amazes me greatly the way I moved from an average lifestyle to earning over 63k per month, utter shock is the word. I have understood a lot in the past few years to doubt that opportunities abound in the financial markets, The only thing is to know where to focus.

Having Tesla in the thumbnail always helps with audience engagement lol