FX market intervention won't be announced in advance by Japan's finance minister

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They said the same thing about bitcoin when it hit 8k per coin. 5 years after, It jumps to 50k per coin.

Civil rights hero democrat Barbara Jordan, appointed by democrat Bill Clinton to head the U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform, thunderously concluded that there is no national interest in continuing to import lesser-skilled and unskilled workers to compete in the most vulnerable parts of our labor force. Many American workers do not have adequate job prospects. We should make their task easier to find employment, not harder.

It must be frustrating always having to defend ... These people just don't get it.  good times, bad times, war times, peace times.  is here to stay. Is the stock price down? yea it is but if you believe in what this company stands for than $7.56 is probably a good deal. Wish I could of picked up Amazon early 2000's.

Citizens buy from the CCP so all the money goes to the war machine america sleeps nothing less .

The world governments created this problem using covid as an excuse.

The economy is trash and  the people know it. Just look at gas, food, and housing. This is where most of our money is going.

Buy NIO now. This EV manufacturer is going to build an assembly facility in the US. Get in now! Semper Fi

Congress has outsourced it's responsibility to the FED.   They wants to abrogate their responsibility of making difficult but necessary decisions.    Balancing Taxes vs Spending isn't needed when you can print money out of thin air.

The Fed caused inflation and are reluctant to do anything about it now.

How the heck is housing not in that thumbnail. Or united states debt.

The problem with this Company continues to be the long term, perpetual dilution that employee owners starting with  are sucking away from impossible to know future free cash flows. Peter Thiel created this mess, and it's not by accident considering that the Company in spite of its touted products--5 Categories Changing the World--and revenue potential, they are so far away from producing any meaningful FREE CASH FLOWS that it wouldn't be able to attract or pay its employees with real cash to fill the TALL ORDERS that its Federal Government Partner requires; since they needed to cede control to this Company in order to secure the U.S. Government and Military data from their enemies. This is a GIANT employee SNOWBALL of stock freebies that is light years behind what Warren Buffett created for his shareholders based upon the opposite principal of LESS SHARES of a great thing being MORE for shareholder investors who plop their OWN hard earned money onto the table earnings. I think Thiel referred to Buffett as the Sociopathic Grandpa from Omaha. Thiel did a one up on his Lieutenant in arrogance relating to that!   was awarded 141MM options at the start of the Company's public debut which vest each quarter. He currently holds approx. 6.28MM shares that have vested to his name, none of which is his own money. And he has already sold about $500MM of stock from or near the lifetime highs of $40's down to low $20's. I suppose if you or I were compensated so egregiously like him as part of using other peoples money, we wouldn't look at our stock price either! But you can be sure that you and I would still be glancing at our stock price just like he is! That was very disingenuous and merely deflective on his part!