FX market intervention won't be announced in advance by Japan's finance minister

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Even back in high school I would mouth off to the teachers telling them " working and a career are stupid and the whole system is a scam" they said I'd just flipping Burgers my whole life. . . . WELL WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

awesome! I am very pleased that politicians are finally seriously addressing the issue. Germany is years away from that again ...

All of these dumb experts in the comments smh. Clearly you know nothing about manufacturing an industry I've been in 25 years. Cutting staff does not mean loss of production necessarily. Every manufacturer has unproductive people on the payroll who bring nothing to the table who should be cut.

l and dividend balance of 4.05% average. Keep up the great work.establishes and confirms everything I have learned. I am now managing my own portfolio and am loving it. I am still a beginner so operate with due diligence and caution.  I know markets are good right now but I am pleased to say that I'm running today at 9.67 pI LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU GUYS. Thank you SO much!, I knew NOTHING about investing myself beginning 2021. I'm older than your pa. LOL  I took your academy course in March and haven't looked back. Everything you and your dad are presenting is very Interesting and it confirms what I've learned and am doing. Your s and teaching supports

Love this guy. His company is the reason Russia is having so much trouble in Ukraine.

Shame. The congress knows nothing more than your typical no coiners

Feeling bad about economy? Is that the reason he purchased Doge coin a lot?

cashed out billions--he doesn't care about u or anything other than himself no different that Peter Thiel whose grandparents were Hitler sympasizers.

services. The cost of labor is a fraction of overall costs.The economists like to point out that increasing wages creates an inflationary pressure, but the reality is that such increases for a successful company have minimal impact on the cost of its products