FX market intervention won't be announced in advance by Japan's finance minister

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Every investment have a risk, no matter if it is Treasure bonds, tesla stocks , crypto or even a hot dog car to put on some corner. This people that just put on all of their live savings, and retirement funds...just get amazed with the reflection of the moon on the river, so they drop the piece of bread .

lmao... yeah... everybody sitting around the office with graduate degrees with no1 to do their work for them

The funny thing is UST had the same exact architecture as the failed TitanIron Finance which Cuban lost so much money on. I#39ve been warning folks for months that the same would happen to Luna, but nobody wants to hear that their investment is doomed to fail, that the doom is coded in.

An an Argentinian, let me explain Inflation to you: Gov' needs to have the money to pay all it's checks. So it prints it, but since wealth is not created by printing money it has to take it from somewhere. So, they take the wealth from the people via inflation... a non legislated tax

The problem with this Company continues to be the long term, perpetual dilution that employee owners starting with  are sucking away from impossible to know future free cash flows. Peter Thiel created this mess, and it's not by accident considering that the Company in spite of its touted products--5 Categories Changing the World--and revenue potential, they are so far away from producing any meaningful FREE CASH FLOWS that it wouldn't be able to attract or pay its employees with real cash to fill the TALL ORDERS that its Federal Government Partner requires; since they needed to cede control to this Company in order to secure the U.S. Government and Military data from their enemies. This is a GIANT employee SNOWBALL of stock freebies that is light years behind what Warren Buffett created for his shareholders based upon the opposite principal of LESS SHARES of a great thing being MORE for shareholder investors who plop their OWN hard earned money onto the table earnings. I think Thiel referred to Buffett as the Sociopathic Grandpa from Omaha. Thiel did a one up on his Lieutenant in arrogance relating to that!   was awarded 141MM options at the start of the Company's public debut which vest each quarter. He currently holds approx. 6.28MM shares that have vested to his name, none of which is his own money. And he has already sold about $500MM of stock from or near the lifetime highs of $40's down to low $20's. I suppose if you or I were compensated so egregiously like him as part of using other peoples money, we wouldn't look at our stock price either! But you can be sure that you and I would still be glancing at our stock price just like he is! That was very disingenuous and merely deflective on his part! 

Lol these "already popped" meme stocks are still 10x higher than a year ago

It is not desirable for inflation to be stopped, or even slowed too much. The Central Bank's power are less and less as economies get bigger and bigger.  And despite what we are told there is a disconnect between government fiscal policy and the policy of the Central Banks.  CP is a poor metric, but one we have used for decades.

Inflation was always there, it was just hidden with low cost goods.  Try comparing a Lawnmower from the 70s that was proudly made in America to one that is created today made cheaply in China. The older Lawn mower is built to last where as the one made today would break in a couple of years (by design so customer has to buy a new one).  This is how China has become a super power because to hide inflation the super rich in democratic countries in the world, outsourced labor to China to make cheaper goods.  It is all so the super rich dont have to pay much for workers.  Keep goods and services cost low, keep pay low, keep taxes low. If anything disrupts this mantra, it would result in less money for the super rich.  Now that China has become so powerful that they can now start charging more for their goods, it means the super rich of the democratic countries that used China for cheap labor has no choice but to pass the cost on to their working class.  Its also the reason for the trade war with China, and moving cheap labor to South East Asia, war torn countries like Pakistan, or slave like labor (Blood Diamond like operations) in Africa.     Inflation exists because of greed.  Greed is not going anywhere.

doc4.xmlxslF345X030001209191210672260001321655dataedgarArchiveswww.sec.govhttps: