The biggest rally in the US dollar since 2020

Started by OZER, Sep 14, 2022, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Pretty dishonest reporting when you state that a stock's dip is based on its high while showing a chart that shows it's value trading way higher year on year. Maybe get rid of the graph to help you seem more credible.

Yes, but they won't stop it. It would require crashing the economy... That includes both assets and equities.

They're intentionally allowing higher inflation to cover back low inflation during pandemic while fulfilling their mandate on maximizing employment

More Tesla Fud  laughing all the way to the bank

All insider selling..  must be blind and no one in that company believe in his vision. lol

am I right that companies like Roku and Teladoc, which are in ARKK  trade at 10x sales or even more despite the sell-off ? Is this the mother of all bubbles ?

Look at media trying to scare you into selling

Hey Shills, The economy was in the crapper b4 Elon...Just Ask J.Powell how we got here..

Tesla is not in a bubble. Tesla isnt selling its cars to hertz at a discount. Hertz has to order on the Tesla website like everyone else, at the current price. Tesla has made a profit over the last 7 quarters or more. Its also in the S&P 500. Its not just a car company. Tesla is cheap today at its current share price, and is projected to 3X its current share price in 5 years or less. Tesla didnt need to be included in the report. Just a click bait article as usual from . It worked, they got me to click on it.

whats this fake news x)? dint the banks did this.

>>Thank you so much for your fantastic threads. I always watch your threads and have shared your thread links with four of my friends. I admire how open-minded you are about investing, so please provide me more tips and hints on how to outperform the market and earn from option

Push on , can't buy any cars right now ,from any manufacturer, take over the market

It's everywhere from the stock market, crypto, even in housing market, spac IPO and more. When investors are investing in assets that are actually losing money, in effect they are just subsidizing the insiders on that company.

Crypto CEO's talking to people like Maxine Waters....may as well be talking to a stump in the back yard. We need intelligent leaders and not 80 year old high school drama queens.